ONLINE CONVERSIONS ARE ONLY HALF OF THE STORY
If you’re only considering online activity, you’ve got an incomplete understanding of your customers’ journey.
- Acc. to the Census Bureau, brick-and-mortar sales accounted for over 92 percent of retail sales in 2016.
- Stores remain consumers’ preferred shopping channel for many goods. Studies have found that many consumers prefer shopping in brick-and-mortar stores for a wide variety of products… including household goods, home furnishings, apparel, and beauty.
- Over half of millennials (especially younger ones) prefer shopping in physical stores to shopping online.
- Real world visits to physical locations are the only true conversion metric for most service-based businesses (including restaurants and QSR).
Additionally, a recent Yahoo! Study with a national apparel retailer found that 84 percent of the sales increase from online ads came from offline sales.
In other words, if offline sales are not considered, your online spend is significantly devalued.
GEOPULSE DATA FOR MEASUREMENT CAN HELP YOU CLOSE THE LOOP
Geopulse Data For Measurement can help you close the loop by integrating in-store visitation data into your campaign performance metrics, using the best location data available.
Measure The Full Impact Of Your Ad Spend
Factual has partnered with best-in-class attribution solutions to quantify the full impact of your cross-channel media campaigns and help you optimize accordingly.
- Achieve cross-device and cross-channel measurement: understand the impact of any media you are tracking via our measurement partners (including DoubleClick and Viant) — whether or not your media buy includes Factual targeting.
- Gain a more complete understanding of your customers’ behavior.
- Identify insights to influence and optimize your marketing and advertising. You can even measure visits to individual stores.
- Prove campaign success without relying on proxy metrics.
- Effectively measure the long-term impact of your campaigns to show a clear return on investment.
Location Data You Can Trust
Accuracy and precision are critical when location data is used for measurement purposes. Factual’s Geopulse Data for Measurement provides real world visitation data you can trust –– powered by our proprietary technology and first-party data assets.
Unmatched Flexibility and Choice
Factual’s Geopulse Data for Measurement provides a highly-customizeable, neutral data layer for measurement –– not bound to specific media, targeting, or attribution providers.
- Customize the list of your specific locations that represent an offline conversion—to align with your specific campaign objectives.
- Choose the level of reporting granularity that best aligns with your organization’s resources and campaign needs. Factual can deliver raw data feeds, fully packaged insights reports, and everything in-between.
- Choose the attribution solution you prefer, according to your needs and workflow.
Factual’s team of location data experts will help you throughout the process, working directly with you to help ensure your campaign measurement initiative is set up for success.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!