TARGET REAL WORLD BEHAVIOR
Factual Audience lets you target ads to groups of people based on how they behave in the real world.
Factual analyzes mobile device users’ location histories to understand their brand affinity, real world behavioral patterns, and demographic characteristics––so you can reach the right consumers, with location data you can trust.
Design or select audiences to target hundreds of nuanced behaviors (based on trillions of real world observations), including:
- Visits to specific place, chains, or categories of businesses
- Recency and frequency of visits
- Patterns of behavior (e.g., drives to work)
- Time of day and day of week
Factual Audience offers flexible targeting options––from fully custom to completely turnkey.
You can choose to design your own highly-customized Audiences based on nuanced behaviors using Factual’s self-service, web-based Geopulse Audience Designer tool.
Or select from Factual Audiences—a collection of ready-to-use audiences designed by our location experts.
Geopulse Audiences are organized into four top-level categories:
- Brand Shopper segments describe mobile device users based on real-world visits to specific, branded locations.
- Place Category Visitor segments describe mobile device users based on the types of places they visit. These segments describe users’ real-world visits to categories of businesses and points of interest.
- Behavioral segments describe mobile device users based on their real-world behavioral patterns.
- Demographic segments describe mobile device users based on their age, gender, parental status, and household income. (Available in the US only.)